Updated: Mar 16
Quick Info Grab
1440 x 1600 Pixel
Cutting Edge Chaperone Tech
Top VR Product
See the difference with the VIVE Pro, The all-new screen panels dazzle the eye and sweep you away into your wildest imagination. With 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined) the super-rich colours and details bring objects to life like never before.
This means that the VIVE Pro has a 37% PPI increase and a 78% increase in pixels from the original VIVE. In addition to the enhanced optics the redesigned face cushion and nose pad block even more light, which deepens your sense of p
Cutting-Edge Chaperone Technology
The VIVE Pro comes with the all-new Chaperone Technology that re-creates a virtual outline of your environment, enabling you to see and feel the current surroundings without the need of removing the HMD.
Vive Pro's high resolution and increased pixel density mean graphics, text, and overall experience come together into sharper view.
2880 x 1600
37% ppi increase
78% pixel increase
SteamVR Tracking Precision tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimetre - floor to ceiling. Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space up to 20' x 20', with supporting base stations.
Hi-Res Soundstage High impedance headphones driven by a powerful amplifier and integrated 3D spatial sound delivers true-to-life immersive audio with dual microphones for active noise cancellation.
Optimised Ergonomics Even distribution of the headset achieves an optimal centre of gravity - creating comfort in VR.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5 inches diagonal.
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined).
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz.
- Field Of View: 110 degrees.
- Audio: Hi-Res certified and high impedance headphones (removable).
- Input: Dual integrated microphones.
- Connexions: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth.
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor.
- Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap.